Posted by Admin on November, 19, 2019
Rishikesh is a beautiful place in the foothills of the Himalayas in Uttarakhand. It is one of the Holly places in India and regarded as a sacred place. The mighty River Ganga is flowing beside Rishikesh. The city is known for the study of meditation and yoga all around the world. Rishikesh is known as the start of the journey of Char Dham’s. People come here to find inner peace. But Rishikesh is not only about finding inner self, but it is also regarded as one of the best adventure sports in India.
People from all around the world come here for river rafting in Rishikesh in the white-water Ganga. It is the best place for other adventure sports like bungee jumping and camping.
Why is Rishikesh famous for adventure sports?
Rishikesh is the best place for adventure sports because, despite its natural and clam weather, it has perfect natural terrain, which makes the adventure sports interesting. The natural grounds invite people towards themselves, and people do not have to build any artificial things for adventure sports. It is regarded as the “Adventure Capital of India.” The River Rafting Tour in Rishikesh gives people the adrenaline rush and excitement which they want.
About River Rafting
River rafting or white-water rafting is an adventure sport in which you have to use a raft to navigate through the water. It is preferably done in rough water or white water. River rafting helps one to develop trust in your team members; it is a simple way of bonding with your team. A lot of safety measures are taken before doing this adventure sport. The River Rafting Adventure Tour in Rishikesh is regarded as one of the safest white-water rafting.
What are the primary adventure sports in Rishikesh?
There are many other adventure sports in Rishikesh. They are as follows:
1. River rafting or white-water rafting: It is one of the famous games in Rishikesh. It is the best way to explore the relationship between you and your teammates.
2. Bungee jumping: Bungee jumping will give the real adrenaline rush. Jumping off a cliff with just a rope tied in your waist and hanging needs a lot of courage and trust also.
3. Trekking: Trekking is regarded as one of the most relaxed and eased adventure sports. It is the best way to explore a place and to connect with the nature of the area. To walk through the mystic sites and trails in Rishikesh is one of the most alluring experience.
4. Camping: Camping is the best way to connect with the beautiful river and experience the surrounding of Rishikesh. It will help your soul to calm down and have to search for your inner self.
5. Giant swing: The giant swing is the same as the Bungee jumping, but it will give you an experience of swinging in on top of the beautiful trees and mountains.
6. Rock Climbing: It is the best way to know your physical strength. This adventure sport is a reality check of your ambition and your apparent goal.
All these sports help you rejuvenate your life and get your life on track. You can also go for trekking from here. The Rishikesh adventure tour is the best in India. All these experiences will help you in your real life. It will help you bond with people, build up your courage, and have self-realization, in your life. Thus, you should come to Rishikesh to experience the best adventure sports in the world.
This entry was posted on November, 19, 2019 at 17 : 42 pm and is filed under Adventure Sports. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.